Tonight I find myself just staring at this screen, struggling to come up with words that I’m willing to let go into the blogsphere.
That got me to thinking about why I struggle to come up with words I’m willing to let go, because to be honest, it happens a lot.
Some Reasons Why I Struggle With Coming Up With Words That I’m Willing To Let Go:
1. I often think without words, and it can take a lot of effort to turn my wordless thoughts into comprehendible English.
2. Sometimes I think things that are going to get other people’s undies in a twist, and frankly, I don’t feel like dealing with it.
3. Occasionally I am not finished thinking about a thing and I may want to change my mind, which seems harder once I’ve put a thing in writing.
4. Sometimes I think things that are very personal and I don’t feel like showing everyone my treasure because some folks get a lot of twisted pleasure out of peeing on other people’s treasure.
5. Sometimes I think like a pingpong ball hit hard in a fully-tiled bathroom. Good luck knowing where it’s going next.
6. My brain won’t think about one thing long enough and so my thoughts sound like caveman grunts, which don’t translate well to blogging.
7. There always seems to be more to think and I can’t seem to get to a stopping place.
And then I get distracted by popcorn.