…why I love this MacBook.
1. Thus far it wakes up every time I tell it to wake up.
2. It does not give me the spinning rainbow wheel every time I ask it to do something.
3. It doesn’t flash me the blue wheel of death if I ask it to do two things in too quick of succession.
4. It does not whine, wheeze, or run its fan at a volume that may or may not compete with the vacuum cleaner in decibel levels.
5. It does not sound like a Geiger counter.
6. I feel the need…the need for SPEED!
7. With a track pad this cool, I may just be able to give up my mouse.
8. Oh, Retina Display, thou art lovely!
9. When I wake it up it doesn’t take five to ten minutes to actually be ready to do anything.
10. It’s a cool customer—it couldn’t double as a heating pad if I actually sat with it on my lap.
12. It’s wafer-thin and feather-light.
13. It has a fancy backlit keyboard.
14. I don’t have to wait for a video to be 100% buffered before I can begin watching it.
15. Mr. Sparky surprised me with it! Thanks, Mr. Sparky!