Knowledge is power
January 27, 2016
Things I have learned today:
- A bowl of Rice Krispies and a bottle of chia kombucha makes a reasonable lunch when you have Sudafed brain fog.
- If you’re wearing heavy-bottomed slippers and you’re really busy in the kitchen, you might not notice important things.
- Cat barf can be the same color as wood flooring. This is an important thing.
- The mess created by #2 and #3 combined is more extensive than the mess created by #3 alone.
- Some folks can Jesus Juke anything.
- Fluid acrylics are fun.
- Straight lines are kinda neato, but I’m lousy at walking them, drawing them, or thinking in them.
- Taking a nap in a room where I need two blankies to be warm enough is glorious.
- Therapeutic massages are not fun, nor do they feel pleasant, but it’s worth enduring pain and discomfort when it’s redemptive pain.
- I can’t really think of something for #10, but it just seemed weird to end with an odd number like 9.